Frozen Thunder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frozen Thunder

PC Gaming Clan

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rules of =FT=

Go down 
AuthorMessage
=FT= darkdragon1o
Admin
=FT= darkdragon1o

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-01-04

Rules of =FT= Empty
PostSubject: Rules of =FT=   Rules of =FT= I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 10:20 pm

Welcome to the Frozen Thunder Clan
I will put a list of the Clan rules,
1.Age 12 or over
2. Must play Battlefield 2, Nations at War (battlefield mod) Or any battlefield related game, Company Of Heros, COD 4, COD WAW, and EVE Online.
3.Any Racisim is strictly forbidded if you hear anything from a member quikly report to a clan leader or co leader (darkdragon1o or xsfxlegned) and they will be punished.
5.If a leader or co-leader has a birthday you must wish a happy birthday.
6. If someone Challenges the clan report to co-leader or leader
7.Must have one of the two Admins on your Xfire friends list (darkdragon1o or xsfxlegend)
8. altho it is suggested you should put =FT= on your bf2 or any game name with the supphix to show other players your part of the clan and on the xfire clan site as your nickname should have =FT= in the name but it isnt recommended that you do this but its sugessted.
9. any horrasment on any of the younger (age) members WILL NOT BE TOLERATED so if you have something bad to say DO NOT SAY IT AT ALL thats your first warning this clan is to have fun with everyone at all ages.
10. have fun lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/clans/frozenthunder/

Rules of =FT=
Page 1 of 1